Thursday, February 21, 2008

Computer Preference

I prefer to use a PC. I am a business student, and most computer programs used in business are made compatible for PC's. I realize that the programs can be made compatible for Mac's, but that is a long and difficult process. I have an HP laptop. The design is simple. My laptop is sleek and thin, with a simple wave pattern on the top. The computer itself is attractive. The programs are useful and easy to understand.

However, I definitely am attracted to the design on the Mac computers. I think I may be drawn to them because everything is so different about the computers. The looks and styles vary much more than on PC's. There are more colors to choose from. The design of the actual programs is interesting. Everything is different about them from where you click to exit a webpage to the buttons on the keyboard. I believe that being different was a motivation in the design of the Mac computers.

No comments: