Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Catchy Line

"Go make yourself a dang quesadilla."

This is from Napoelon Dynamite, the movie. My friends and I used to always say this. I am not exactly sure why, because I actually didn't like the movie and was practically forced to watch it. I feel like this line just stuck because it was so ridiculous. The facial expressions when this was said were so hilarious. Also, the character who said this said quesadiLLA (pronouncing the L's as L's), which also made it a memorable line for my friends and me.

This really has no correlation to life; it was just a line that stood out to us and is stuck in my head.

2 comments:

Brittney Queen said...

I remember this line of the movie, and I agree with you about how ridiculous it is, which makes it more memorable. I think that reason works for certain quotes with in a lot of cases. I feel the same way about the movie, but when I think about Napoleon Dynamite, I often think of this this too.

Brittney Queen said...

I remember this line of the movie, and I agree with you about how ridiculous it is, which makes it more memorable. I think that reason works for certain quotes in a lot of cases. I feel the same way about the movie, but when I think about Napoleon Dynamite, I often think of this this too.